Portrait of the Artist as a Big Loser:
[Help wanted: photo-doctoring expert, six years ago]
[Math Figures] ||
[MSI Tips] ||
(churlish notes sent from hotel rooms, mostly true)
Frankly, you’ve passed everything that could possibly be of
interest to someone who isn’t me; what’s below is primarily for the benefit of everyone except everyone-except-me.
- Knowing my limitations
- Not doing the dishes
- Spinning my wheels (“robbing Peter to pay Peter”)
- Buying can openers that don’t work (“can’t openers”?)
- Buffoonery, japery, insolence
- Suffering fools gladly
- Waiting and seeing
- Taking No for an answer
- Eating every meal at the Waffle House, when there’s one nearby
- Repeating myself
- Not working out
- Keeping it all bottled up inside
- Not knowing when to stop
Heck, BE Robert!
Copyright © 1996–2015 Robert Dickau.
Hair by static electricity.
Remember: an interjection starts a sentence right.
- Last modified 2015-03-22 at 25:00:00.